Special needle for paracentesis, thoracentesis procedures and pre-laparoscopy gas insufflation.
- Internal retractile cannula with open or rounded tip.
- Ultra-thin needle walls to facilitate the flow of liquids.
- Penetration depth setting system.
- Penetration indicator highly visible to guarantee safe insertion.
- Available with or without stopcock and with 3-ways stopcock.
- Available with different windows type.
- Centimeter markings and sliding stopper.
- Sterilized by ETO, shelf life 5 years.
Headquarters: Medax Srl Unipersonale Via S. Pertini, 4 - 41039 - San Possidonio (MO) - Italy
Registered Office: Medax Srl Unipersonale Via R. Piva, 1/A - 46025 - Poggio Rusco (MN) - Italy
Vat N. /Fiscal Code N. Iscriz. Reg. Impr. MN 02669860369 N. REA: MN 233527 - Capitale Sociale Euro 100.011,00 i.v.
In order to meet demanding production and product specifications, Medax’s quality management system is certified to ISO13485:2016 standards, in accordance with the requirements of the medical disposable 93/42/CEE directive and its relevant updates. All products undergo intensive clinical testing and are fully CE and FDA approved.